Schuyler County Fund
The Schuyler County Fund at the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes provides a vehicle for individuals, families, and businesses to invest in the residents of Schuyler County and to protect the physical environment of the region. The Community Foundation is a public charity that encourages funding requests from non-profit organizations whose programs:
- Offer creative responses to the community’s most pressing needs and concerns;
- Are preventative and farsighted;
- Maximize the impact of grants;
- Increase access and opportunities for people from low-income or underserved segments of the community;
- Involve cooperation or collaboration among program providers.
View the Schuyler County Fund Guidelines for more information.
When should I apply?
The Foundation accepts applications for the Schuyler County Fund once per year. Organizations may submit one application per funding cycle.
Deadline Fall Grant Cycle
Application: Submitted by September 20, 2016
Notification: end of October
Who may apply?
Applicants must be registered 501(c)3 organizations. Only projects serving the citizens of Schuyler County may be considered.
What Activities are NOT eligible for funding?
The Schuyler County Fund does not make grants for the following activities:
- Annual campaigns, special event fundraisers or sponsorships
- Religious purposes
- Political or partisan purposes
- Activities taking place before grant decisions are made
- Deficit funding or debt retirement
How should i apply?
Applications to the Schuyler County Fund will now be accepted through the online grant management system, Foundant Lifecycle Manager.
- The first step will be to create a new account. You only need to do this once.
- If you've applied for other grants managed by the Community Foundation using the online system, please log on using your email and password.
- All applications must include a completed project budget and expense form. This form is a fillable PDF. In addition, the online application will ask you to upload your organizations operating budget for the current year.
Project Budget & Expense Form (Excel)
Download and save this form to your desktop, complete it in full, save (as a PDF if you can), and upload into your application.
Questions? Contact the Director, Grants & Communications at (607) 739-3900, or by e-mail.